The NMIMS registration is now open! The aspirants can enroll themselves for the NPAT 2021 by visiting the official website of NPAT. The NMIMS NPAT exam will start from June 27 and will continue till July 4, 2021. Now that you want to apply for the exams after your 12th, you should know the application procedure. In this column, you will learn how to apply for the NMIMS NPAT exams after 12.
NMIMS NPAT exam overview
The NMIMS NPAT exam is a test that every aspirant appears to complete on the 12th. This entrance exam makes you eligible to get admissions in the undergraduate and integrated degree courses in the famous Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
The essential eligibility criteria to appear in the exam is all the aspirants applying for the exams must be above 25 years of age. The candidates also must complete their 10th/12th class with the required marks/percentage.
Further, this entrance test offers you 120 questions of 100 marks. On qualifying for the exams, the aspirants get admission in the non-engineering programs by the NMIMS.
The undergraduate degree courses offered at NMIMS
The undergraduate degree courses offered at NMIMS includes:
- BBA branding and advertisement
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.sc finance
- B.sc economics
- B.A Hons (liberal arts)
Name of the exam- NMIMS NPAT
Level of the exam- national level
Conducting body- Narsee Monjee University
Exam mode- Online computer-based
Mode of Application- Online
Number of papers- 2
Question types- Multiple choice question
Exam duration- 120 minutes
Exam language- English
The eligibility criteria for NMIMS NPAT 2021
If you want to secure a seat at the NMIMS, you need to make sure that you are eligible for the NPAT eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria to appear for the exams.
- If you aspire for the exams, you must pass your 10+2, or any other equivalent exams with English as a mandatory subject
- Further, you must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics combined.
- All the students appearing in the 12th standard exams are eligible for the entrance test
- The aspirants who are pursuing a diploma in engineering can also apply for the NMIMS NPAT.
- All the candidates must ensure that they are below 25 years of age while appearing for the exam.
Eligibility for B.Sc economics
- For B.Sc economics, the aspirants must ensure that they have passed out their higher secondary or equivalent exam with 60% aggregate marks in the first attempt.
- The aspirants must have mathematics as a compulsory subject in their class 12th examination. Attempt NPAT Mock Test Series Free.
Eligibility for B.Sc. Finance/B.Com (Hons.)/B.B.A
- For the above programs, the aspirants must make sure that they have passed their mathematics statistics subject in HSC/equivalent.
- Further, the aspirants must have passed their 12th exams with at least 50% of aggregate marks in their first attempt, including the IB diploma.
Procedure for admission/applying for the exam
The candidates aspiring for admission in the NMIMS exams must follow all the steps thoroughly to get admissions without hassle. Here are the steps to enroll:
All the candidates aspiring for the exams must enroll themselves by visiting the official portal of NMIMS. You have to fill the 2021 application via online mode, as there is no offline mode.
The competitors first have to visit the official website of NMIMS NPAT. After visiting the official website, you can find a link called Register. This option is available on the upper part of the home page. You have to tap on the option and furnish all the details asked by the page.
Once you successfully fill in all your details, you can click on the register option again below. Then you will obtain an ID and password that confirms your registration.
Filling the application form
Once you collect your ID and password, you have to log in to fill the application form. You have to furnish your details like guardian name, gender, mother’s name, and many more. After that, you need to detail your educational qualification, address, and contact information. After filling in all the details, review it once, and check that all the details are correct.
Upload the documents
At this level, you need to upload all the documents required for enrollment. You have to upload your signature and fresh passport size photo in the desired file size and format.
Payment of fees
In the last step, you can pay your fees using the online mode only. The payment mode available is a credit card, debit card, NET banking.
Keeping it compact is how you can apply for the NMIMS NPAT. Now that you know all the steps, you can easily apply without any hassle.